průvodce v angličtině Lonely Planet Turkey is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Bath in a hammam; explore chaotic and colourful bazaars; or hot air balloon over Cappadocia’s honeycomb landscape; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Turkey and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Turkey:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – culture/etiquette, language, religion, cuisine, sports, history, architecture, art, craft, literature, music, cinema, dance, landscapes, wildlife, environmental issues
- Free, convenient pull-out Turkey map (included in print version), plus over 110 colour maps
Covers: Istanbul, Thrace, Marmara, Gallipoli Peninsula, Troy, Izmir, North Aegean, Ephesus, Bodrum, South Aegean, Ankara, Cappadocia, Black Sea Coast, Antalya, Eastern Mediterranean, Northeastern Anatolia and more
Authors: James Bainbridge, John Noble, Steve Fallon, Hugh McNaughtan, Jessica Lee, Virginia Maxwell, Brett Atkinson
640 pages, 640 pp colour | Dimensions: 128mm x 197mm