Lonely Planet Poland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Chic medieval hot spots such as Kraków and Gda?sk vie with energetic Warsaw for your urban attention. Outside the cities, woods, rivers, lakes and hills beckon for some fresh-air fun.
Inside Lonely Planet Poland Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – including culture, history, art, literature, poetry, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife
- Over 60 maps
Covers: Warsaw, Mazovia and Podlasie, Krakow, Malopolska, the Carpathian Mountains, Silesia, Wielkopolska, Gdansk and Pomerania, Warmia and Masuria, and more