- Fully updated 4th edition of the first and only dedicated guide to Azerbaijan. Visas, getting to Azerbaijan, getting around, where to stay, where to eat.
- Sights and excursions - On foot, by car, 4WD, bus, train or horse, discover bubbling mud volcanoes, linguistically unique stepped villages, ruined castles, a flaming hillside and fire-temple, iron-wood forests, water that 'catches fire', 'magical' rocks kissed smooth by superstitious wish-seekers.
- Over 200 maps – illustrated with 160 sketches and diagrams. As well as showing hotels, restaurants, bus stops etc, these maps also include landmarks at key unsigned junctions to help motorists and hikers.
- History, language, cultural tips
- Excursions to neighbouring Georgia